Step one : Outline of master chart
Master chart is the excel sheet in which the data collected from the patients is collected.
- Must have all the variables
- Correct unit in which data is recorded.
- Consult the statistical plan
- all the study variables need to be there in master chart
Certain study variables have multiple subheading under them,
Details of the points in the subheading can be found in clients material and method and Appendices. example are given given below.
- demographic details
- clinical features
- ANTIBIOTIC SENSTIVITY
- CT SCAN
- X RAY FINDINGS
- BLOOD PARAMETERS
- URINE REPORt
Step two : Approval of outline
Outline of the master chart is sent to client for
1. Approval of master chart
2. discuss with the guide and let us know if any changes are required in the master chart outline.
3.Does the client want to add or delete any column to the master chart
4. Provide us data in the format given in master-chart
Step three: completion of incomplete data
1. Columns completed by client / clients data
kept as it is : color the column in in black
2. Columns incompletely filled by client / clients data
Need to be completed as per the data provided by client : color the column in in black
3. Columns NOT filled by client / clients data
Need to be completed as per the data available in reference/ mother articles: color the column in in blue
4. Columns NOT filled by client / clients data
NO data available in reference or mother articles : color the column in in Red : keep the columns empty
Step four : Approval of master-chart data
1. inform the client the red columns have no reference/mother articles to complete data.
2. Ask the client to complete the data, if he can.
3. If client say , that he can not fill them, Ask client for directions , how should we fill them.
4. ask for the average values those should be in the column.
5. complete the red columns after receiving clients inputs.f
Step five: master chart complete
- Sent a copy to client to inform that this is the master-chart he/she as approved for observations.
- Send the same copy to the team making observations.